Does any of the following sound familiar to you?
- I feel accustomed to a muscle spasm or twinge here and there.
- I feel aches and pains that keep resurfacing and I don’t understand why they are there.
- I know I have symptoms of chronic pain, but I don’t know where to start or what to do about it.
- I am a sufferer of chronic pain and have been putting off medical treatment because I am afraid of major surgery and the consequences post-surgery.
It is easy to understand why we have pain following an ‘acute’ problem from injuries involving sports, car accidents or infections or as you get older. In these circumstances we know where the pain is coming from and it is deemed only natural because of what has occurred. In addition, you can have peace of mind knowing the pain will fade in the time. It takes time to physically recover from the problem. What you put into the rehabilitation process you will get out in the form of pain reduction.
However chronic pain does not give this reassurance. It is a form of pain that generally lasts more than 3-6 months, or beyond the point of tissue healing (William Deardorff PhD, 2017).
Physiotherapy treatment can help you avoid all these worries and doubts, including unnecessary surgery.
Treatment for Chronic Aches and Pains – A Non-invasive Approach
Our JOURNEY TOWARDS RECOVERY pain management program is designed to treat:
- Chronic joint pain such as neck, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle or pelvic pain.
- Age related condition such as osteoarthritis, osteoporosis or degenerative changes in joint and spine.
- Chronic spine condition – herniated disc, protrusion of disc, sciatica or compressed spine fracture.
- Post injury pain – bursitis, tendinitis, meniscus tear, nerve related pain or post-surgery.
- Musculoskeletal weakness or imbalance.
Our JOURNEY TOWARDS RECOVERY pain management program includes:
- Understanding of your ongoing pain condition and discover the root cause.
- Learning latest techniques to retrain mind and body.
- Learning how to use food and movement as Medicine for safe pain relief.
- Boosting and generating energy to perform at your best.
- Learning how to open your own body’s drug cabinet to give long lasting pain relief.
- Practising evidence based self-management techniques to take control of your life.
At Vitality Way, our JOURNEY TOWARDS RECOVERY pain management program is a non-invasive and natural approach that can help you discover a world of conservative pain management techniques. CONTACT us to discover more or REGISTER your interest now.